Interest Rate and Interest Charges
*** The rate will be based on the Prime Rate as published in the Wall Street Journal plus 8% for Classic cardholders, plus 6% for Gold cardholders. The rate change will take effect on your next billing cycle date.
- Paying Interest
- We will not charge you any interest on purchases if you pay your entire balance by the due date each month.
- For Credit Card Tips from the Federal Reserve Board
- To learn more about factors to consider when applying for or using a credit card, visit the Federal Reserve Website at: http://FrederalReserve.gov/CreditCard
- Cash Advance
- Either $10.00 or 2% of the amount of each cash advance, whichever is greater.
- Foreign Transactions
- 2% of each transaction in U.S. Dollars
- Late Payment
- Card Replacement
- Returned Payment
How will we calculate your balance?
We use a method called "Average Daily Balance (including new purchases)". See your account agreement for more details.
What are my billing rights?
Information on your rights to dispute transactions and how to exercise those rights is provided in your account agreement.